Compressor Mechanic – Mandeville LA
MECO is looking for a few individuals with a strong work-ethic, great mechanical skills and experience working on high-speed rotating equipment.
This position is considered full-time with the standard company benefit package available. May be for day shift (5:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.) or 2nd shift (1:00 – 9:00 p.m.) which includes a shift differential.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Clear safety record
- 3+ years work experience in the trade
- Must be able to disassemble, reassemble, and test compressors using Engineering drawings, sketches, and manufacturing operating instructions
Essential functions and physical requirements:
- Ability to read and understand written work procedures
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Stand at least 6-8 hours/day, other body movements between 1-3 hours daily
- Lift and carry at least 10 lbs frequently during the day and weights up to 75 lbs on occasion
- Must be able to grasp, pinch, pull, push and use repetitive hand motions
- Must be able to tolerate temperature extremes in the production area
MECO will only consider individuals who meet all requirements and can perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation.
MECO will not accept in-person application. To apply submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the MECO Website (www.meco.com) Career Page and follow the link. Only Individuals selected to interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour