We are seeking a multi-talented individual as the Interim Vault Administrator. As time allows, the designer will be responsible for drafting duties on multiple projects. This individual must be able to multi-task and be capable of all phases of a drafting project to include: research, support, implementing designs as directed by engineers, redline updates and other duties as assigned. The designer is expected to provide complete and accurate drawings within the deadlines established. The designer may liaison between engineering and the shop floor and assist in resolving engineering issues as they arise. This position will have a secondary responsibility to draft and 3D model piping and other mechanical components.
This position requires proficiency in Autodesk Inventor, leadership traits, communication skills and time management skills. Excellent computer literacy skills will be necessary as well as proven organizational skills. This individual will be required to track time spent by project.
- Extensive keyboard, manipulation of computer mouse and monitor usage
- Ability to spend up to eight (8) hours per day working at a desk
- Ability to traverse to the production facility to review work in the shop as required
- The shop is not climate controlled; therefore, must be able to stand temperature extremes for short periods of time
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates in drafting preferred
- Formal certificate training in Autodesk Inventor, preferred
- 3 years of experience using Autodesk Inventor, required
- 3 years of experience routing piping in a 3D model and creating material take-off
- Experience preparing Bills of Materials
- Minimum 1 year of Vault Administrator experience
Submit resume as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Interim Vault Administrator and Designer Position” in subject line.