Machinist VTL – Mandeville
MECO, a Gundfos Company, is seeking a skilled Machinist who is knowledgeable with running multiple MAZAK machines. The ideal candidate will be required to produce machined parts to required tolerances using Engineering drawings, manufacturing operating instructions and sketches.
- Close tolerance machining on a large CNC and VTL machine
- Ability to hold .0005-.0001 tolerances
- Read and comprehend engineering drawings
- Read and comprehend Mazatrol programming
- Able to set up and inspect own work with minimal supervision.
- All candidates should have a strong work ethic, a dedication to quality and pride in his/her work.
- HS diploma or GED with at least 5+ years practical experience OR
- Completion of a technical machining program and 4+ year practical experience.
- 3+ years of CNC VTL experience (required)
- Must be able to pass written mechanical aptitude assessment
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Strong work ethic including punctuality and attendance
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary
- Dedication to quality and pride in his/her work
This is a full-time, 2nd shift position (1-9 p.m.) with shift differential pay.
MECO’s full-time positions provide a full benefit package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, sick pay, vacation time and 401K match.