MECO (a Grundfos Company) is a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of water purification solutions for industrial, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, military, and food and beverage enterprises. This legacy of leadership is the result of our commitment to the highest quality of products and services in everything we do.
MECO is highly selective in our employees. We strive to hire individuals dedicated to quality, continuous improvement and performing in a team environment.
We are seeking 2 Manufacturing Engineers (Entry & mid-level) for our Mandeville, LA facility. The ideal candidate will support manufacturing by reviewing drawings and BOM’s for accuracy and efficiency; prepare work instructions, establish, and maintain manufacturing standards. Additional duties will include evaluating manufacturing processes for improvement while incorporating lean manufacturing principles; and working with manufacturing personnel to implement improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering / Technology.
- 0-3 years’ experience (Entry level).
- 4+ years’ experience (Mid-level).
- Experience / knowledge of lean Manufacturing principles and/or 5S
- CAD experience preferred
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Outlook, general overall PC knowledge).
- Programming skills for report writing in programs such as Excel using VBA and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Machining and Fabrication methods / techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of Inventory, Bills of Materials, Work Orders, & ERP system.
- Understanding of Facilities & equipment planning.
- Basic Understanding of Motion and Time Studies.
How to Apply
To be considered, submit your resume to email@example.com