MECO is a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of water purification solutions for industrial, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, military, and food and beverage enterprises. This legacy of leadership is the result of our commitment to the highest quality of products and services in everything we do.
MECO is highly selective in our employees. We strive to hire individuals dedicated to quality, continuous improvement and performing in a team environment.
MECO in Mandeville, LA is seeking a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a design/manufacture/support environment in biopharm and/or marine industries. Project management includes interfacing with customers, vendors, contractors, and internal project teams to ensure high quality systems are provided on schedule and within budgets.
- 3+ years Project Management experience in a design/manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good business judgment and the ability to effectively interact with customers and project teams
- Basic understanding of manufacturing operations
- Strong computer skills
As an employer with more than 100 employees, MECO will be required to implement the OSHA Emergency Ruling regarding COVID Vaccinations/Tests when it is published.
Employees who access MECO customer facilities and/or physically interact with customer employees will be expected to comply with all customer requirements concerning vaccination and/or testing.
To apply: submit resume to: email@example.com.