Regional Sales Manager
MECO is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our South Korean business. The Regional Manager’s role is to grow the MECO business in South Korea by defining, measuring, analyzing, improving, and managing activities within your defined geography. The Regional Sales Manager reports to MECO Singapore Office and participates as an active member of the regional sales leader team. The geography for this position would include South Korea and other regions as defined by MECO. Qualified candidates must have authorization to work within South Korea without support from MECO and Grundfos..
Who you are:
You are an energetic, experienced, and tenacious professional – a true sales hunter, who has a passion for making a difference in the pharmaceutical utilities space and the drive to achieve it. This position is pivotal to MECO’s success as we extend our market leadership and significantly accelerate our growth. You will have a natural ability to establish strong partnerships, experience in consultative, technical sales and are comfortable interacting with different stakeholders and at all levels. You have a sound understanding of capital equipment tender lifecycles in the pharmaceutical industry, and while you enjoy working autonomously, you are an active member in a supportive team of like-minded individuals.
Business Development within South Korea
- Build relationship with clients, EPCs and other stakeholders in the region
- Identify and build relationships with agents and suppliers who can contribute in a significant manner to corporate goals
- Manage all agents in the region
- Develop, evaluate, measure, and monitor the agents to ensure effective delivery to our customer base of our sales strategies
- Conduct training Seminars and presentations to customers and agents
- Research and analyze business opportunities consistent with the organization’s long term and strategic plans.
- Build and grow a pipeline of sales inquiries
- Identifying opportunities and work with the technical teams to grow profitable revenue for the company
- Maintain awareness of all sales opportunities, competitor activity and performance plan
- Interface with service team for customer care
Manage sales process
- Prepare and submit bids and quotations
- Interfacing with US Headquarter and other regional offices for all sales related activities
- Manage and enforce contract terms and provisions for projects and other business-related ventures in the region
- Develop sales tools and personnel as needed to expand and build business in the region
- Identify relevant marketing opportunities in pertinent venues, publications and multimedia platforms
- Performs other duties as assigned by Senior Management
- Conduct follow up on all open proposals, maintain the information within the CRM system (HubSpot), on a weekly basis
- Meet KPIs around activity and objectives
Education, Experience, and Technical Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Business-related curriculum
- Minimum of 3-year experience in consultative, technical sales
- Sales experience for technical equipment highly preferred
- Professional sales skills including key account strategies and plans.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective product presentations for all sizes of audiences for both internal and external customers
- Good command of English and Korean (oral and written) required
- Great business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets
Why Join MECO and Grundfos
MECO is a premier global company providing water solutions, offering broadest base of innovative, high-quality products and services to exacting clients in select, key industries. We serve our clients with a focused attention on value, superior customer experience, and sustainability.
Together with Grundfos, MECO is changing the way the world interacts with water. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By joining our united powerful team, you too can drive this change.
How to Apply
To be considered, submit your resume to resumes_MECOSing@meco.com.