We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast territory of the U.S., focusing on the Biopharmaceutical and Food/Beverage Markets
For 90 years, MECO has been a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of water purification solutions for pharmaceutical, food and beverage, industrial, oil and gas, and military enterprises. This legacy of leadership is the result of our commitment to the highest quality of products and services in everything we do.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast territory of the U.S (Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida), focusing on the Biopharmaceutical and Food/Beverage markets. The individual can reside anywhere in the territory.
We are seeking a seasoned, customer-focused individual with a solid understanding of the B2B capital equipment market. This role is based in the Southeast US territory and will work from a home office. Must be willing to travel >50% in the territory and attend trade shows in the southeast United States. The individual will possess excellent communication and people skills and have a technical background. The individual will have excellent analytical thinking and organizational skills and present him/herself in a professional manner when representing the company to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing Customer relationships through regular site visits and meetings with senior plant management and decision-making stakeholders at End Users, Engineering Firms, Construction Managers, etc.
- Introduce MECO-specific equipment solutions to existing and potential new customers in a one-on-one or group environment via technical presentations or other sales tools provided.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with present and prospective customers.
- Prepare and submit territory sales forecasts as required.
- Keep accurate records of customer contacts and related communications and activities in CRM.
- Work well and cooperate with all departments in our global offices.
- Review proposals produced by our estimating/applications department and present and review with the customer.
- Review and negotiate Purchase Orders and Contracts.
- A highly organized and disciplined individual.
- Thrives in a technical and detail-oriented environment.
- Competitive and tenacious; self-motivated to succeed.
- “Voice of the customer” within the company.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors preferred
- Engineering discipline desired (Chemical or Mechanical)
- Technical training with military background acceptable
- 3 years experience forecasting.
- 3 years Capital Equipment Sales.
- Industrial, manufacturing and/or commercial experience.
- Proven track record in achieving budgeted sales targets.
- Base plus uncapped commission
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k), Paid time off and tuition reimbursement available
- Reimbursed expenses
How to Apply
To be considered, submit your resume to email@example.com.
MECO is an EEO (Male/Female/Protected Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities) employer. We will consider all candidates who are eligible to work in the US for any employer, meet the minimum requirements and can perform the essential functions of the position, with or without accommodation. MECO is a drug-free workplace.