The position of Service Representative is critical to the success of our Downstream Division. Service Representatives assist in the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of complex industrial machinery. They diagnose and solve equipment problems using a wide array of skills, including tool expertise; error analysis; machinery upkeep; small-scale fabrication and repairs; and controls (PLC) work.
We are seeking several candidates with strong electro-mechanical skills. This position requires the candidate to read piping, electrical and control schematics. The ideal candidates will be knowledgeable about industrial safety procedures.
Following product-specific training at our Louisiana and Texas facilities, the Service Representative will be home-based. We are looking for individuals located in the Northeast, USA area. Veterans with instrumentation or mechanical occupational background have succeeded in the past.
- College preferred or HS Diploma or equivalent plus technical training
- 3+ years electrical/mechanical equipment experience
- Prior experience with water purification equipment and processes desired
- Hands on experience with PLCs
- Computer literacy
- Prior experience with instrumentation and electrical components
- Willing to travel up to 80%
Employees who access MECO customer facilities and/or physically interact with customer employees will be expected to comply with all customer requirements concerning vaccination and/or testing.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.